Call Before You Dig!
City Utility Locates
As required by state law, all persons must request that the location of all utilities be marked before digging on any property.
- Missouri state Statutes require that all utility locates are requested through Missouri One-Call.
- Missouri One-Call can be reached at 1-800-344-7483 (1-800-DIG-RITE), or www.mo1call.org.
- 48 hour notice is required, except in the case of emergencies.
- Missouri One-Call will notify the City of Odessa, so that electric, water and sewer lines can be marked.
- All locates are done free of charge and are valid for 10 days.