Liquor License Application
A separate liquor license is required in addition to the standard business license if selling alcohol.
- The Personal Information section of the application must be completed for each of the following: Owner, Co-Owner, Partner or LLC Member, Managing Officer, Corporation Member, and Resident Local Manager.
- Applicants must have all city and county personal and real estate taxes paid prior to approval.
- Applicants must be registered voters prior to approval.
- Applicants must provide copies of their State of Missouri Liquor License with the application.
- Applicants must submit fingerprints through the Missouri Automated Criminal History Site at www.machs.mo.gov.
- Applicants must obtain a Lafayette County Liquor License.
- The completed Liquor License Application will be forwarded to the Chief of Police to conduct an investigation of the statements contained in the application and file a written report of the findings with the City Clerk.
- Once approved and appropriate license fees are paid, the applicant will receive an Odessa Liquor License from the City Collector.
- All three liquor licenses - state, county, and city - must be obtained prior to business operation and shall be kept conspicuously posted on the premises.
Liquor License Application Packet